Book onto our next course
This SIGNMAKING course is recommended for anyone planning to work in the field of sign-making and visual communication. It aims to teach computer skills and the properties of self-adhesive films and how they should be handled and applied.
The SIGNMAKING course is two – five days long depending on your skill set/experience, designed to teach and help understand the requirements for fitting and installing general SIGNMAKING films.
Our SIGNMAKING course starts at 10am and ends at 4pm with lunch included, material and technical installers will be on hand to help and guide you through the process.
• Basic design and computer skills
• Different types of self-adhesive films.
• Introduction to tools.
• Preparation of the substrate.
• Weeding and use of application tape.
• How to use different squeegees.
• Methods of application (dry & wet)
• What techniques to use depending on the type of film.
• Cutting techniques on different substrates.
3rd – 7th Feb 2020, 2nd – 6th March 2020
Please get-in-touch with me about this course...